Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cute new clothing range is now here!


It has been in the making for a while now...and finally I have a few piece to share with you all.

I will be creating items inspired by my three daughters and their friends. To begin with there will be a larger range of girls outfits - however with many of my friends having boys - I know there is a real need for unique boys clothing too.
From glamorous dresses to funky shorts and tops - my li'l luv'd ones clothing range will have it all...and it wont stop there - I plan to make complete outfits - from hair accessories to shoes and everything between.
If you see a look you like then you will be able to source the lot from one place.
My website is also being revamped to be a fully functional cart site - until it is up and running there are links to all my online stores http://aptcreationz.co.nz/
For the latest designs and to see works in progress please join my facebook page at: http://facebook.com/aptcreationz
x x xAmy

No comments:

Post a Comment