Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!!

I can not believe I have neglected this blog for so long...I seem to start each year with such good intentions....starting with a goal like 'I'm going to post something twice a week' that very quickly becomes one a week...then a month and finally here we are in January with the last post being in early August. Oops!

I am actually considering changing things up a bit & having this a little more personal rather than just for my brand.

I am loving the new 'pinterest' trend which is hitting the web at the mo - pinning links and images to things I like as I stumble across them...I love the idea of sharing these ideas and images with you too.

So...A new aim for this year by means of a blog face lift.

Wish me luck x x x A

No comments:

Post a Comment